jes catchin' up on mah mail. so sorree it didn't work out fer ya, sugah,
but ah didn't thank yew'd lak a moderated list, cuz som of them listowners
be strict - watch whut yew post an that kinda stuff. lak th' one lists all
yer posts fer november- gosh a-mighty but whut thet didn't tak up room on
th' list server. ah'm on one list where th' list owner'd chew your butt
good fer doin' thet, an he's a canadian like yew. no sir, he don't find
humor in promotin' webpages if'n yew hav one.

but ah must say yew did cause concern cuz yew stayed way a little longer
this time. why mah goodness, hardly were any posts when yews gone. folks
were kinda fraid to say somethin fer gettin jumped on by dr. bob. anyways
yer back. same ol same ol, heh?

well merry christ-mas
and a happee noo yar
an th' best to yew always of course :)
an to th' rest of yew on the list :))

ah wood hev sent this to yew only, but mah goodness, ah heard yew doesn't
lak anyone sendin yew mail less they hav permisshun. an ah sure duzn't
wantah hev yew be upset with mah good wishes to yew. yew need tah settle
down a bit tho, an smell th' pine needles now & then.  yews always spectin
anonee-mooses to post, lawd ah hev enuff troubles bein' mah self let alone
somewun else....lol

so be happee tis th' season tah be jollee  & all thet. :)))