Gail - I will write what I want when I want it and if you don't like it,
delete me.

Janet.  i am NOT a perpetrator.  i am merely a person expressing an
opinion  and since you are such an EXPERT at expressing your own opinion,
you should have recognized that.  In the meantime, you just HAD to butt
in with your two cents.  Stay out of business that isn't yours.

Now, may I wish you both a blessed holiday and may God (what ever you
call Him)  give you peace and happiness.  I know i have it.
Jo Ann from Houston
By the way, if anyone wants my address and phone number, I will gladly
give it.