Vestal Shirley - Thank you for your healing hands and thoughts.  You
don't know me except what I write.  I even quit writing for about two
weeks, when a certain person wrote something that stirred my anger for
the first time in many years.  Then Janet wrote about harrassment, and
stalking.  For goodness sakes, that how "things" get started.
Perpetrator? I may be controversial occasionally, because I dan't
tolerate injustices, but I'm certainly no criminal.  Since this
partiticular thing has gone too far, I'd appreciate some prayers also.
Best to you. Jo Ann