hi all

At 08:33 2000/12/25 -0800, carole hercun wrote:
>Merry Christmas, janet-
>Thank you again this year for the Norad site. My
>granddaughter, Bailey, is 2&1/2 years old now and loves the
>computer. We tracked Santa together last night. She
>believed it was the real thing, because she saw it, not on
>T.V. or in the movies, but on the " 'puter". It boggles the
>mind to think of what her generation is going to be able to
>accomplish...
>                 Carole

best wishes to christmasy carole from jingley janet!

the next generation ...
the concept discombobbulates my mind!

jmp

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/