Dear Sandy,
My name is Fran and I am 53 years old. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's
three months ago.  I don't think I actually believed it until this week.
My problem right now is the medication and the side effects.  I am taking
Mirapex three times a day and Selegiline once a day.  The medication is
making me so tired I just want to find a place to go to sleep. I work full
time and sleeping on the job is definitely out of the question!!  Between
the emotional aspect of accepting my physical limitations and feeling
constantly exhausted, the quality of my life has changed dramatically.  I
have had a constant battle in my mind over continuing the medication.
I will take any advice I can get and I thank you.

Fran