Hi gang - Somehow I pulled up 36 messages, then went to answer the phone.
 When I got back they were all gone.  I mean capoot.  I love reading
messages, even if some are controversial.  Guess that's what makes the
world go round - and round - and round.  But what bothers me is that I
also lost some that I know were written to me on my personal mail box.
If anyone "out there" has written anything to me since 3PM yesterday,
(Monday, Christmas Day)  please do it again.  I had written about 3
people and had some questions I need to have answered.  In the meantime,
may this Holiday Week be a blessing to you, no matter what your beliefs
are. Jo Ann