Regularly some exhibit PMS (Parkinsn's Masochistic Syndrome). Symptoms
generally start to occur just before a weekend. Compulsive posters generally
are at greater risk for developing this disorder.

Hurt feelings generally drives some away...only to return later. Others take
sides not knowing the harm they do by perpetuating the disagreement in the
sake of "friendship". We are all "acquaintences" rather than friends folks.
We only share the interest "of" Parkinson's.

Not all people that participate on Parkinsn were angels in their other life
so in times of stress they revert back to the way they were "before".

Since it is predictable when PMS occurs, the darkness...before the dawn,
there are medications that can help. They are not an instant panecia...they
take time, refrain from attacking until you receive the help you and your
list family deserve.

Historically, we are just here for a season and I have seen progression of
the "helpers" come and serve and go. Where did they go? Some are just
lurking, just waiting to appear when true help is needed. Others have
discovered that instead of living in a declining neighborhood, they wish to
move on with their resources, time and effort and help others that are more
rational.

Parkinsn is more than a patient advocacy group. Parkinsn is a caregiver for
those without. Being a caregiver is thankless. Actions rather than words
express our appreciation.

                   Change your Parkinsn email settings at:
               http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the Parkinsn Mail Management link