Hello Fran!

Comments & Questions based on my own experience since being diagnosed PD,
2.5 years ago:

1)  I believe exhaustion is a characteristic of the disease itself.  It got
me down FOR A WHILE when it first kicked into gear too.... and I'm not
taking any PD meds.  My energy is back now but I still tire very easily.

2)  Are your symptoms already so much a problem that you already have to
take medication?  After only three months?  I'm staying off medication for
PD until the symptoms get so bad I HAVE to take them...  You have to do what
your neuro tells you but, you might ask about:

-  The meds do not slow or delay progression of the disease, they are only
to give some relief from symptoms,  BUT

-  Over a period of time the effects of some medicines wear off,  AND

-  Prolonged usage can lead to the development of some rather unpleasant
side effects, (esp. Sinemet).

I'd suggest you delve a bit deeper into what meds you REALLY need right now.

...One man's opinion, for whatever it's worth....

All the best!

Bill
New Jersey