It was not Bob,  It was directed at another "list cop" that must have it his way or no way
at all.

Ed

                    Bob Anibal
                    <[log in to unmask]>          To:     [log in to unmask]
                    Sent by: "Parkinson's        cc:
                    Information Exchange         Subject:     Re: Fw: Fw: Why Jesus is better than
                    Network"                     Santa Claus
                    oronto.ca>

                    12/27/00 09:57 AM
                    Please respond to
                    "Parkinson's
                    Information Exchange
                    Network"

If the remark about thin skinned excuse is directed  at me then I can only
say right back atcha.
Bob Anibal