Do you know what M.Y.O.B. stands for?

                    janet paterson
                    <[log in to unmask]        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    >                            cc:
                    Sent by: "Parkinson's        Subject:     Re: Why Jesus is better / ono, a
                    Information Exchange         weak thin-skinned attack!
                    Network"
                    oronto.ca>

                    12/27/00 10:49 AM
                    Please respond to
                    "Parkinson's
                    Information Exchange
                    Network"

At 07:08 2000/12/27 -0600, edward w raasch wrote:
>What a weak, thin skinned excuse for a human!...

hey, what is this?
"the" holiday's-over-so-let-both-barrels-fly-season?

how about a strong thick-skinned approach to open mindedness?
and attempting to love (or at least tolerate) our co-learners?

huh?

huh?

huh?

janet

ps
on the other hand
if you are having a terrible time in your life
and find tolerance in short supply

get over it
and
keep looking for it

it's in there somewhere

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/