When we all subscribed to Parkinsn we sent commands to the listserv to do
so. No human intervention was required in your behalf. Leaving the list or
managing your mail options require sending commands to the listserv. Only as
a last resort is it possible for the list owner, who also has Parkinson's,
to type the commands for you to the listserv.

We have made it possible for you to do it on your own without requiring
human intervention.

1. Click on the following link. It will open a page in your browser
displaying some buttons. Moving the mouse over the buttons will give a
description on what clicking on that button does. Clicking on the buttons
opens your email program and automatically addresses a message to the
listserv and puts the appropriate command into the body of the message. Just
click the send button in your email program to send it. All commands sent to
the listserv are acknowledged so you will know your command has been
received and what action has been taken as the result of that command.

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html

                   Change your Parkinsn email settings at:
               http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the Parkinsn Mail Management link