Whatever your beliefs, your likes or dislikes could we, at least for
now, put aside the snipeing? Please be just a  tad more tolerant of one
another. I don't believe there is cause for posting personal messages to
the list nor is there reason for castigating anyone for their choices in
what they choose to post  Take what you want from the list and by all
means delete anythng that you do not want. This list is
very important to me. I believe there are
many list members that feel this need also.
Now that I've said my piece I will get off my soapbox.

Be of good cheer, Juanita CG for George74/71/64.