Rick and Don,

Rick, In no way shape or form do I expect anyone to live with pd as I do.
It is a matter of choice.  As far as the ozone is concerned Duh!  I would
rather be there than sit in judgement. Peace.  And Don, thank you once again
for being the chivalrous knight that you are.  All men could learn from you
my friend.  Much hope...sandy

"You will find as you look back on your life that the moments when you have
truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of
love."  Henry Drummond

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot
live within."  James Baldwin