Oh Fran you are so welcome.  Please continue to write things down.  I have a
form saved in Microsoft Works that I can pull up at anytime and add things
to my Neuro.  Don't give up Fran.  You have the right idea having a positive
attitude and keep on reaching out.  I will always be here.  There are other
drugs that the neuro can try you on.  It is just a matter of finding within
yourself the strength to be patient.  Maybe your neuro would consider
cutting down on the Mirapex.  I know I was on Tasmar and was doing wonderful
and then there were some people having liver damage and even death from it.
For awhile I was on Mirapex.  I gained nearly 30 pounds and had no energy.
I requested to sign a waver for Tasmar and have my blood drawn every 2 weeks
to keep liver levels in check.  I was taken off of Mirapex and placed back
on Tasmar.  Not everyone is that fortunate that their neuro would do this.
Please keep me informed Fran.  I am pulling for ya.  Much hope..sandy

"You will find as you look back on your life that the moments when you have
truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of
love."  Henry Drummond