The Parkie Porch is a neat way for Sandy to help others. If u have a
question u can ask her if U want. If U don't want to ask a question,
then U don't ask her the question.
If u read any of the questions and U have the answer, then send it to
Sandy. She is most appreciative and welcomes learning new ideas,
opinions, and factual information.

The advice about the bath, really works. What I typed weren't just
'words'. Water stretching and exercise really helps.  I learned about it
from an Ataxic person, the cardiac rehab and O.T.'s, P.T.'s  in the Pain
Clinic at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Also, from  physicians at
University Hospitals in Cleveland.

Ur body weight in the water is about 20-25% of ur 'land' weight. When a
person does stretching or range of motion in the water ur joints aren't
in pain as much and it increases endurance and improves land balance
with TIME.

Hope this clarifies some of ur questions and thoughts concerning  the
porch and the 'words'.

Sincerely,
nancy :)  42 years old PD+