Leaving the destruction of the list to amateurs will
mean that this list will have an agonizingly slow
death. We cannot have this. I, being a PROFESSIONAL,
have decided to do this job myself. Please hold your
praise until the deed is done. (it won't take long)

New Rules:
(1) Everyone is ignorant except me. Accept this. If you
don't like it, quit the list.
(2) No one is to post anything with which I disagree.
Do not send jokes, except those I consider funny. No
personal reflections. No poems. No stories. If this
rule is violated I will hold my breathe and threaten to
quit until you quit.
(3) PWP are too caring for this list. If a PWP has a
problem, see Rule 8. PWP are not allowed to answer
questions. Leave that to those of us who know the
answers. See Rule 1.
(4) Men are allowed except those that are short, tall,
fat, skinny, or any age other than 57. If you are
younger, you don't know anything. If you are older, you
are past your prime. This age will increase by one
every year.
(5) Only my religion will be recognized. You don't need
to know my religion.
(6) All post must reflect my philosophy. You don't need
to know my philosophy.
(7) Post that violate Rules 6 and 7 will be screamed at
and corrected. They must leave the list voluntarily.
(8) If you want to know anything about PD, go to the
archives. This list is for people with PD, not for
people with PD. If you joined this list to learn about
PD, then this is the wrong place. You need to quit. (I
love the logic on this one!)
(9) Please know that no one has any interest in
anything you say. If you think you have anything to
say, then you are on the wrong list. Quit.
(10) Do NOT complain. Quit.

(Personal note: Since I wrote my last post, I've
received 12 (make that 14) emails from people who have
been on this list for ages. Every single one has
basically said that they are afraid to post anything
again because of the people who have taken over.

Guys, this is ridiculous. Damn it, this is OUR list.
Let these self-righteous humans go off and start their
own list. There are fifty places where they can do a
list all by themselves, where they can rave about the
ignorance of other posters and where they can set their
own rules.

I challenge EACH of you to post exactly what YOU want
to post. If any of the seld appointed list GODS
complain, ignore them. Let them sputter and fume all
they want. Don't bother answering them, it encourages
more ranting. Just keep posting. AND DON'T STOP!

For those who have complained about the volume of mail
- SET THE PD LIST TO DIGEST! Two, maybe three, emails a
day is ALL you receive when you SET DIGEST.

Above all - let's get this list back to where it was:
supportive, FUN, and informative. Let's give help to
those who ask, let's hold tight to those who need
support and let's always remember that we are family.
New PWPs are asking questions, us old timers have
answers. If Ms. X is having a bad day, then we all
should support her. If Mr. Y is feeling great, then we
should laugh along with him.

It's either that or let it die. The choice is up to
you. The future of this list is in YOUR hands. You have
to make the decision. The time to make it is now.)

Jerry

* Tracking #: BBC0DF76716D8443B19BCD5F6DCC4C65C4C57991
*