Fran,
I have been taking Mirapex and Selegiline for the 10 months since I was
diagnosed.  I had a few problems with being tired for the first several
weeks.  After that, I have not had any significant problems.  If you stay
with it for a while longer, the side effects may improve.  Unfortunately, we
all seem to react differently to the various available medications.  If you
don't see improvement, your doctor will probably want to take you off this
medication gradually.  I recommend checking with you neuro before stopping
the medication.

Very best wishes,
Dave Bergford
59 now / 58 dx. / 55 onset