Joan :)

The problem our research dept found with using cats is, not only did they
enter some catraneous info and deleted other stuff, they then ate all the
mice including the mouse balls. LOL

Yes, you may have almost missed ur opportunity in the Salt Production Stocks
but u still may be able to catch the Snow Removal Equipment Stocks.

It's a been an excellent winter to be a Heavy Duty Equipment Operator this
year with all the snow storms, since 80% of all our province's roads were
closed for 2 days this past week with the last snow storm. I can't remember
the last time the province closed that many roads for one storm as 99% of
our storms are regionalized not province wide. The snow in the forrest here
is only 48" deep so far.:)  Looks like this winter may bring a record
200-300 inches of snowfall this time around.

While the great Canadian snowfalls are really very nice to watch, the only
sad part is the wildlife-- moose, elk, and deer that reside here, that will
be winter killed from that much snow. Mother Nature sometimes seems to have
a cruel way of balancing the levels of nature.

TO ALL PARKIES and CG's and Everyone else on the list
I wish you all a
MERRY CHRISTMAS and
A HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

Don 52/4 PD+

> From:  joan carol urquhart <[log in to unmask]>
>snip
>
> Keeping your computer mouse clean willl ensure its efficiency,
> especially if you own a cat.
> But fur balls aside,
> have you ever noticed that felines walk across the keyboard
> and occassionally, inadvertently delete stuff?

snip