To Janet: I consider the one word (Nuttola) a compliment! To anyone else who
DOUBTS that chocolate is wonderful and healthy: BAH, HUMBUG!
To anyone who is having a hard time with various religions celebrating
holidays and talking about it: It's simple, everyone needs to enjoy and
appreciate as much as they can in this world. I am Jewish, so I celebrate
Chanukah, but that does not mean I can't listen to Christmas music, or see a
play about Christmas and enjoy it, right? and it works the same for Kwanzaa,
and for my Atheist friends I can even appreciate some time believing in NOT
believing! (I am not CONVERTING, just WATCHING!) So, as long as we repect
other views we can celebrate our own, and it can be a wonderful world!  Even
Republicans and Democrats can get along, We can hug the Republican elephant
and they can kiss our ..........Donkey!
So lets have  a great time, and maybe see if we can continue getting along
even AFTER the holidays! What a CONCEPT!!!
Ken B "WE MUST ALL BELIEVE IN THE ALL POWERFUL SAVIOUR: CHOCOLATE!!!!"