Hi all,

We all have so much in common, yet such strong and differing opinions on
some topics.  Although we owe it to each other to use good judgment in what
we send to the List, we also need to be tolerant of the views of others.

The List may not be exactly what everyone would like.  Even with the
periodic bickering, I think it is extremely helpful.  I live in a very rural
area and have little opportunity to directly interact with others with PD.
All of you who provide news, advice, humor, and opinion, have often provided
significant help in my effort to cope with PD and maintain a positive
outlook.  I want to thank each of you.

Dave Bergford
59 now / 58 dx. / 55 onset