First of all, I want to thank all you politically minded people out
there who worked with PAN for finally getting the government to take
notice of our community & our cause. That must be the most frustrating
work of all...and with a new administration coming in....my prayers are
with you all.
Secondly, some of you rock n rollers out there might be interested to
hear that Bruce Springsteen has joined our cause by helping to raise
money for Parkinson's research:

<A HREF="http://www.billboard.com/daily/2000/1106_05.asp">Springsteen
Surprises At Parkinson's Benefit</A>  Billboard

I can only pray that he continues to help us out with his star power!
                                                      Sincerely, j

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder     49/10
http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder/