Fran,

Hello Fran and good morning.  Have you talked with your neuro about the way
the meds are making you feel?  You need to write thngs down from day to day.
Listing things from day to day saves you from having to prompt your memory.
Pleaase do not stop the meds.  That would not be a good thing.  It will take
some time for your body to adjust to the med schedule.  I am glad you are
reaching out and letting your feelings to be said.  This is what the PIEN is
for.  If I can help in any way let me know.  I will be remembering you in
prayer.  (828) 695-9841 You may call if you wish.  Best of luck...sandy

Sandy Norris 40/28/20 check my new site..
www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.htm
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."