Murray Charters wrote:
> Good Morning All,
> I just turned on CNN and saw a bush fire burning out of control in
> Thousand Oaks, Calif.
> Yikes!  That's Joe Bruman's bailliwick!  And Barb Mallut!
> Tell us everything is ok please ....   muray

Thanks Murray, for your concern, but neither of us is in any danger at
all from the reported fire, nor from the threat of brushfires in
general (I'll answer for Barb since her PC is still sick). Like any
other regional plague (earthquake, heat, cold, rain, dryness, floods,
traffic, winds, bugs, hurricanes, tornados, idiot-driven politics,
volcano eruptions etc.) brush fires are so common here they tend to be
ignored by anyone whose house isn't actually burning, but they are
awesome news to those who live outside the affected area. Cheers,
Joe
fires here are
--
J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694