I enjoyed your  post  on Jesus and Santa. I found it to be humorous and non-offensive.  Happy holidays.

Lanny

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Kelly Grant
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2000 3:23 PM
Subject: Fw: Fw: Why Jesus is better than Santa Claus

Howdy Folks
the List......that certainly was not my intention.  Just as an FYI - I
myself am not Christian - however I felt there were enough on the list who
would enjoy the Jesus/Santa tale......and thought I'd share it....those who
do not wish to read it please use your delete button.
Wishing you all a magical holiday season!!
Kelly in Calgary