this was of the best CHRISTMAS I remember of ever having. my oldest daughter has 6 stepson,s and one daughter. now boys are over 6'4  200 LB or more.  she had rented a hall for a CHRISTMAS EVE party she wanted us to come well mom said dad u know is very down and not feeling good and the snow is to deep for him to get around in his cart. so later on there was knock at the door. there stood 2 of the biggest which a big van in the drive. they said grandpa put your house coat on now. they made a seat for me to sit on they carried me out to the van and way we went. food a glore. I only got to stay about 2 hrs. as i got to tired so the brought me home my daughter is 4-10 when she speaks they say how high grma cool aid no body rembers how she got that name but that is what she is called. my  goodness grand children there. she is love by all more than her real folks. she is 53 her man 70 but u could not ask for a better son in-law.  now CHRISTMAS DAY many in and out. i got a 5 speed dermal boom box, lamp violin,candy, caramel corn speaker,s a thing that floats to give u the tempur, one of those cat fish that talks, cookies, am getting a new lift chair. and lot od CD,s to play on my boom box. just every thing a man could ask for. oh yes a thing to order Chinese food in. they left early as boy was i beat. I did not want u all know I have been down and not feeling good but who could not feel better which my CHRISTMAS. I just hope the rest of you had one as great as mine. oh JOAN I had 3 books to sign . I just had to tell u all. I just had to let my LIST FAMILY know. hope u all don,t mind. AND ALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

                                                  I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                    LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                         BEST MED,S FOR PD IS
                                              LOVE OF A FAMILY