I have had DB stimulators since 12-99.  I have had no problems with them until my surgeon adjusted the voltage slightly.  I began hearing  a high pitched whine within two hours of the adjustment.  I could put my hands over my ears and still "hear" it.  I returned to the surgeon who informed me that the tingling I was feeling in my teeth was very common but that the ear ringing was one he had never heard of.  He reset my stimulators to the old settings, and the :sound" dimnished but it is still there.  Frankly, it's becoming annonying to have this 24/7.   Anybody with DBS had any similar experience?

I am open to suggestions or recommedations.

E.J. Bryan
"I never said the things I said"--Yogi Berra
52/40/13