From: dave Perkins [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 4:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: how to treat/eradicate phlegm flow

        male 63,diag 1996  Presently on Sinemet& requip every four hours.  I am producing  phlegm more and more day by day. I think it must be a yeast/fungus thing  but my GP is reluctant to prescribe something  to knock it off. He says it also could be a reaction to the sinm/reqp. Neuro-guy sez its possible.  While we are farting around conjecturing  what to do, the slimy heap is advancing by volume  and quantity. Waking suddenly in the middle of the night,starving for  air is not much fun. Then trying to reach for an edge in the flow, to get some relief by clearing some airways... Should be a simple matter. Right?

        OK,  I would be o/joyed if a short note with a plausible plan of action were to manifest itself  and prove to be the answer.