RICK  I do not mean to ffend ypo or flame you in any way at all you loosem when you say come out of ozone and come out to the play ground. I try to answer any one,s ? by ozone. i try and tell what I have leered about PD. in my 31 years. list is the only way we can help as we can not talk face to face or hear our voice. I AM NOT TAKING NANCY SIDE. it just the way she puts her feelings out. to help in her way right or wrong. as you say play ground explain your meaning. even I do not know what to say and answer you. I do not like privet email I like to keep every thing out in the open so nobody can say i offend any one or flamed them I do not bother BARB. P.  I fight my own fights. lot have let know when I was wrong. so let's not start other WAR. just few words.

                                                         I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                            LOVE OF MY LIVE-55

                                                   BEST MED,S FOR PD. IS
                                                      LOT,S LOT,S LOVE FOR ALL PWP,S