>halfway in her drive home, she stopped and said to herself, "I have to go
tell this man about Lisa and how much she appreciates the work that he is
doing for pd..".and what a incredible spirit both he and I have and so on
about our strength in dealing with  our pd.  she wrote him my name and told
him I am an artist with an art gallery here, and that if he was in the area
to stop by.

>she thanked him for all the work he has done and told him what an
inspiration I was to her and many others.

>she then drove back to town and gave the note to his waitress, (who knows
me and my work) and agreed it wouldn't be too invasive to give the note to
Michael..... so we shall see what happens. If he comes out to my gallery to
visit.

Lisa, if you would invite him over for Sinemet cocktails, I'm sure he  would
come. :-).

I'm glad for you.

                   Change your Parkinsn email settings at:
               http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com