Dear Greg-- could you possibly wait to talk about list police, censorship
and monitoring until you have read the proposed charter--very soon now--to
see if it is really what you fear?  I'm sorry you refused Barb's invitation
to be part of the process, for I value your ideas.  And no one is against
"disagreement",even if it's "pointed".  Please hang on till you see if
there is really something to be so angry about?

>Dear List Police:
>I refuse to be a part of any medium which inhibits a person's freedom of
>expression.  I have never seen any posts which threatened bodily harm, nor
>have I observed profanity.  There have been many instances of pointed
>disagreement.  If your fiber is so delicate then sign off and find another
>source of support.  If you want a sterile venue with an informational base
>I suggest you try the local library.
>
>Anybody suffering from PD should have wide latitude in posting on this list.
>If a restrictive, monitored and censored format is adopted I will
>definitely follow in the footsteps of the legendary David Boots.
>
>Greg
>48/35/35

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH
        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...
                                                   we  unite to serve.