What happens to a "typical PWP" when subjected to cold?

The last few years I have been increasingly less tolerant to cold......  This Winter I have none!  The strange
thing is I can't "shiver" like normal anymore.  My body tries to, but I just kinda stiffen up and start making
my "groaning/grunting noises" I do from time to time.

I have looked for info, but have not really found anything.  The key is that the cold "hurts" but not in a
arthritis kind of way.  Once again, words fail me from being able to describe it very well.  If this has
happened to any of you..... info/advice please.

Take care,

David Meigs  [log in to unmask]

New & Improved! Meigs Family Website
Find out who the kids get their pointy heads from
HTML Games, PD & Autism info & PINK FLAMINGOS
http://home.earthlink.net/~davidmeigs/index.html