>        Have  any  of my fellow male list-members experienced an erec-
>     tile dysfunction?  Was there any indication that PD or PD medica-
>     tions had anything to do with it?

Bill, the more more educated we become about PD and medications...the less
we are certain of. It is inferred that PD and medications lowers blood
pressure. That can reduce the blood flow to certain parts at critical
times. Likewise, the valve that shuts off blood flow to that particular
part will act like a leaky valve if it has become defective resulting in a
healthy but functionless certain part. Hyperflexia of neurological origin
can cause that valve to flutter and also cause something great to collapse.

Since I am having DBS, I looked at Chris van der Linden's report, "Mental
Changes after DBS", with interest and dreamed, perhaps I will be one of
those with hypersexuality. Ladies...watch out...:)))

                   Change your Parkinsn email settings at:
               http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the Parkinsn Mail Management link
John Cottingham