At 10:20 2000/12/29 -0600, john cottingham wrote me privately
and i have chosen to respond via the list due to the subject matter:
>Janet, It was requested by and through B.P. that I reprise the posts who
>were an asset to list and represented the spiriit of the list past and
future.

>Please, refrain from posting archived messages from the living without
>their permission.

>                  Search the parkinsn archive online at:
>                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
>                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online at:
>      http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
>
>John Cottingham

the list archives are accessible
to the public for retrieval by anyone at anytime

i have re-posted many messages 'by the living' in the past
with only gratitude as a response

i'm not sure that i understand the basis for your request
please explain

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/