hi all

apparently there is a new list charter in the works
which i have not been aware of

how can i be 'guilty' of something
which has not be issued to the membership?

janet

At 13:22 2000/12/29 -0600, you wrote:
>At 01:53 PM 12/29/00 -0500, you wrote:
>>At 10:20 2000/12/29 -0600, john cottingham wrote me privately
>>and i have chosen to respond via the list due to the subject matter:
>>>Janet, It was requested by and through B.P. that I reprise the posts who
>>>were an asset to list and represented the spiriit of the list past and
>>future.
>>>
>>>Please, refrain from posting archived messages from the living without
>>>their permission.
>>>
>>the list archives are accessible
>>to the public for retrieval by anyone at anytime
>>
>>i have re-posted many messages 'by the living' in the past
>>with only gratitude as a response
>>
>>i'm not sure that i understand the basis for your request
>>please explain
>>

>Janet, Charlie Meyer can speak for himself if he desires. Reposting without
>permission is a violation of netiquette. Under the new list charter, this
>will be frowned upon.
>
>While you can do whatever you wish, if you do so in violation of the list
>charter, your posts may be reviewed before release by the listserv.
>
>John

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/