hi all

At 16:32 2000/12/29 -0500, kathrynne wrote:
>janet paterson wrote:
>>
>> At 10:20 2000/12/29 -0600, john cottingham wrote me privately
>> and i have chosen to respond via the list due to the subject matter:
>
>I don't understand why you chose to forward his private post to the
>list; I don't understand why the subject matter requires you to respond
>via the list. Please explain.
>Kathrynne

i have publicly stated my policy of not responding to private emails
due to ongoing harrassment via e-mail

a post from someone i might think i know
but using a new and different email address
and citing 'rules' i have never heard of
warrants sharing with the list
for confirmation
in my humble opinion

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/