hi all

At 16:33 2000/12/29 -0500, kathrynne wrote:
>janet paterson wrote:
>> how can i be 'guilty' of something
>> which has not be issued to the membership?
>> janet
>
>I see no mention of the word "guilty" in John's private post to you,
>which you chose to forward to PIEN. Did you exclude the word before you
>posted it to the List?
>Kathrynne

sorry kathrynne

i exluded nothing from his post
and never do without indicating such editing by "..."
and decribing the quoted post as "in part"

we may be at odds over semantics here

john DID NOT use the word:
"guilty"
but DID USE the words:
"violation of netiquette"
"frowned upon"
and
"violation of the list charter"

i'm curious as to your interest in my communication with john
if he is offended, can he not speak for himself?
if he is not offended, why the interest?

couldn't this time be better spent on sharing pd information?

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/