Camilla,
I for one very rarely disagree with any of your posts, but I do disagree
with the last post re charters etc.  Evidently there is enough of a charter
for someone to receive a message telling them that they were in error of
something. I certainly don't want to do anything which violates a charter,
but if I haven't been informed of such, then how do I know? I understand
your point that Barb will post whatever she decides when it's decided, but
someone evidently feels there is enough of a charter to begin using it as a
censor.
I don't think Janet's posting this to the list was necessarily incorrect -
especially as this is something which will evidently be affecting all of us.
If there is a new set of rules, I would like to know what they are. If there
are not, then it may have been premature to use them to ask someone not to
post something.
Just my opinion
bob aka tex