Dear Barb, Camilla,  & Kathrynne,
    There are lots and lots of faithful "lurkers/readers, members," like me,
who read the messages (digest form) posted by this Message Board every day
because, in spite of the infighting, etc., we quite often find tidbits of
information that provide answers to questions we might still have. When I
first started looking for information about Parkinson's Disease this board
was one of only two that I could find. There are now several other very
reliable PD Message Boards that I also read daily but this one was the
biggest and best for so long, I would hate to see it give up and close its
doors.  SO, please, if a vote on anything having to do with
"rules/regulations, membership requirements, etc." for this Parkinsn Listserv
is taken,  be sure to get and count the votes from your faithful "lurking"
members.  We are loyal, if not vocal, and would hate to see a few dissenters
ruin the "good thing" that you have going.  MR