Good morning,

I've been receiving LOTS of private posts about my post on frozen
shoulder and shoulder pain...now even though I enjoy private posts from
group members, the value of having this discussion ON THE LIST
is so that many people can read it, share information that they may
have on the subject and share their experiences with each other so that
we can all learn from each other and get support from the whole group.

I actually have never had a frozen shoulder myself, but I am
convienced after doing alot of research on the subject, that it
can be a Parkinson's symptom and a very painful for some people.

Hugs,
Gail Vass, R.N.