janet paterson wrote:
> how can i be 'guilty' of something
> which has not be issued to the membership?
> janet

I see no mention of the word "guilty" in John's private post to you,
which you chose to forward to PIEN. Did you exclude the word before you
posted it to the List?
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease" & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease," J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/