HI U. ALL
how about that subject line. well I read all post,s do not complain on the # of post,s. can not find fault whith any one. (FIB) A FOLY AND HIS WIFE IF U ALL REMBER SAID HE DID NOT AND THOUGHT I DID NOT KNOW IF I KNEW ANY THING ABOUT PD. AND DID NOT NEED ANY INFO FROM ME. I feel so great when some says how good they are now doing. feel bad whith those thatt are down. I try to do what lot ask as o what are u r, hoppys are u.r. web page I for get at timess have 2 JANT P WROTE ONE FOR ME  SIS I HATE TO SAY I LOST IT GUESS U WILL HAVE TO RE SEND IT. even BERM S who i talk to on I.C.Q.  says he have trouble under stand me  but never laughs trys to help me. as JANET P rewrites some of the stuff u.all can understand. I ALL SO (FIBED) i am haveing mental problems. been told ennough. evey 6 months I got to take all kind of test. what JOHN C. had they told me no. I read or talk in a tape recorder to help my voice. I studder lot when I talk to pepople. and for get what i was going to say off to other subject then back. I THINK BARB P will let me know when i goof to bad. some like my post,s most as have not got any bad ones that makes me feel good. but should understand the bad as well. if you do not belive in GOD  I am not the one to say U have that RIFGT MY BABY LAUGHS ABOUT MY KEABOARD. i even talk backwardes at times. I CAN BUT MY HAND ON THE BIBLE AND SAY I LIKE U. ALL. there has been so many tthat seem to come through to help me when i need it best. if many changes are made I will be the worst to goof up. as i do very suffing only go to the list and i.c.q.BERM S AND JOHN C. HAS BEEN THERE. GOT TO LEARN to say hi to others. so by for now and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

                                                   I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN
                                        MY TRUE LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                              BEST MED,S FOR PD. IS
                                  LOVE LAUGHTER FOR ALL