Dear List Police:
I refuse to be a part of any medium which inhibits a person's freedom of expression.  I have never seen any posts which threatened bodily harm, nor have I observed profanity.  There have been many instances of pointed disagreement.  If your fiber is so delicate then sign off and find another source of support.  If you want a sterile venue with an informational base I suggest you try the local library.

Anybody suffering from PD should have wide latitude in posting on this list.
If a restrictive, monitored and censored format is adopted I will definitely follow in the footsteps of the legendary David Boots.

Greg
48/35/35