Thanks to the generosity of Gloria Betcher, I have been able to update the web
site devoted to the performance of the York Cycle in Toronto (1998). Gloria's
night photography skills have made it possible to add pictures for Plays 44-47
(The Death, Assumption, and Coronation of the Virgin and the Last Judgment).
The site now has at least one picture from every play in the cycle.
     Gloria also called my attention to the fact that many links to the online
version of the complete York Cycle (Richard Beadle's edition) were defective.
I have repaired all the faulty links that I could find. Please let me know if
you are aware of other problems that need correcting.
     If you have the site bookmarked or if you maintain a web site that has a
link to the York Cycle web page, please note that the Inscrutable Server Gods
at my university have changed the URL for the site. The new URL is:

http://arts-sciences.cua.edu/engl/toronto/york98.htm

Thanks to Gloria and to all the other photographers and volunteers who have
contributed to this project.
Steve Wright
The Catholic University of America