Jane,
I use a signature stamp.  I found an old signature on a canceled check
from 5? years ago and traced it and sent it to NEBS my regular business
supply place.  1-800-225-6380  I called my bank first to see if it would be
accepted.  They said even the IRS accepts them.  I think they might have
asked me to bring it in to sign a new signature card at the bank.  It works
great on all stuff I do at home.  It is a bit larger than I like for
carrying around-
but not impossible.  Hope this helps.

At 11:39 AM 1/2/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, here I am testing the new list charter, not really but it has been
>almost 5 years since I had my DBS STN surgery.  It has been the best decision
>in my life.
>
>There is only one thing that I have difficulty doing, and that is signing my
>name especially when I'm shopping.  They give you a little pedestal to sign
>your check with nothing to hold your arm steady.  I was wondering if anyone
>uses a signature stamp, if so are they legal and have you had any problems
>with it. Where did you get it?
>
>jjjane
>
>http://www.com/janet313/pienet/ross/

Sue
53/dx52/50
I plan to live forever---so far so good.