I believe JoAnn misread the header on a post, and have told her so---but
she sent this before getting mine, so please disregard it.

>Whoever wrote and said I wanted off the list, and this was my 4th time to
>ask to be taken off, has a sick cell somewhere.  I have the instructions
>to get off when  I  am  ready to and would appreciate whoever did it to
>use their own address instead of mine.  It was written at a time when I
>was at the doctor's office for 3-l/2 hours, and there is no way I could
>have sent it.  So PLEASE.  Mind your own business.
>Jo Ann from Houston

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html