The following is a note from Shelley Schwarz who is writing a book of tips for PWP's and their families she requests that people contact her directly.

Hello! My name is Shelley Peterman Schwarz and I'm writing a book for Demos Medical Publishing of simple, inexpensive, daily living tips specifically to help people with Parkinson's Disease--like how to make dressing, walking, eating, and writing, easier. I’d like to hear about the tips and shortcuts you’ve learned that make your life safer, easier and less frustrating. I have questions I’d like to ask you and we could “talk” via email or by telephone. If you would like to participate in this book project, please email me at [log in to unmask] and I will be glad to contact you. With your input, 300 Tips for Making Life with Parkinson’s Disease Easier will be a wonderful help to families living with PD.
For more information about me and my previous ”Making Life Easier” books, visit my website at
http://www.MakingLifeEasier.com

Any other thoughts, suggestions or comments?
Thanks,
Shelley
Shelley Peterman Schwarz, President
Meeting Life's Challenges, LLC