hi all

one of my favourite 'words' site meshes with
one of my favourite 'rants' theme this week

an auspicious augury?

janet

Why do we have so much negativity around us? Open a newspaper, watch the
TV, listen to the radio and you find nothing but negative words.

Ever wonder why some words almost always appear in their negative forms?

It is completely evitable, as the words for the next five days prove.

These week's AWAD presents words that are scrutable and a quick peek in the
dictionary shows that these are licit formations.

Use these words in your writing for a gainly touch, a couth appearance.

I hope you feel gruntled with this week's theme. -Anu

http://wordsmith.org/

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/