I'm just picking up mail, and from the looks of it, this may be too late.
What the heck, I'll send it on anyway.

Patience, Everyone.  Barbara is the MOTHER of this baby.  She has the right
to use whichever line of diaper she chooses.   All we have to do is take
three deep breaths, push for some well-deserved respect, and be willing to
accept the new diaper as requested in order to protect the baby's health
and welfare.   In the meantime consider this:

SECRET RECIPE TO A HAPPY HOME

6 Cups of Love
5 Cups of Devotion
2 Cups of Compassion
1 Cup  of Patience
1/2 Cup of Friendship
8 Spoons of Forgiveness
4 Spoons of Hope
3 Quarts of Faith
1 Barrel of Laughter

Take love and devotion.  Mix them thoroughly with compassion.
Combine and blend together patience and forgiveness.
Gradually add hope and faith, sprinkle abundantly with laughter.
Bake with sunshine.  Serve daily with generous helpings.
Author Unknown
E of the Headdress