I would like to wish each and every one of you a happy, healthy and safe
New Year.  May this be the 'Year of the Cure'.

My next post will be the long-awaited (dreaded?) Charter/Guidelines for
our list.  I cannot claim to be the sole-author of this as I have
received input from many other list members and I thank them very much
for the time and work and attention paid to this document.  I think that
it now reflects, in plain English, the goals we all share for the Parkinsn
List.  I also think that it does not contain anything new or different
from what has always been the policy/guidelines/goals of our list.  It
just combines then into one document.

I suggest that you print the document and read it from beginning to end.
It's not the latest John Grisham novel but it shouldn't put you to sleep
either.

Thank you all for your patience.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing