OOOps, I meant this to go to the lists, not just to Bob, as many of us fall
victim to this sort of things .
Haste (and not checking the header) makes waste-----

>Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:25:04 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask] (Bob Gately)
>From: Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: FW: IMPORTANT  PLEASE READ AND PASS ALONG
>Bcc:
>Bob and everyone--- here again is a way to check before forwarding things
>"to everyone"--they are usually either hoaxes like this one, or urban
>legends. You can go  to any of these websites to check them out, and save
>time, trouble and bandwidth for all your friends!
>
>Some excellent places to check for these things are:
>
>http://urbanlegends.about.com/
>
>http://www.snopes.com
>
>http://www.datafellows.com/virus-info/hoax/
>
>http://www.stiller.com/hoaxes.htm
>
> Bob and a million others sent this on----

>>>it with all your online friends ASAP so that this threat  may be stopped.

>>>to your computer. Forward this warning to everyone  that  might access the

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html